Genesis 50:20


Genesis 50:20 - You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Palm Sunday

Today I spent the day in my little room. It was great. I went to church this morning and was able to spend nearly the whole day in reflexion and playing games on my ipod. I had no schedule to keep, no deadlines, no obligations. Just one whole day of rest and relaxation... so I can still say blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, and just enjoy the day. Maybe thats what some of the citizens of Jerusalem were doing: Hey we're not doing anything else, lets go get some palm branches and see this rabbi into town...who knows maybe he'll bring some much needed change to this old town......little did they know the world as they knew it would all change.

Happy Palm Sunday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Palm Sunday to you too. Today Pete made a construction paper palm to wave in Sunday school, when I asked him what you say when you wave it he said. "Hawaii" :) Have a great day...We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Palm Sunday to you, too! Your mom and dad had us over, along with some others, and it was a lot of fun laughing and telling stories. We heard about your mom hiding a fake snake in the downstairs shower and how different family members reacted to it... What fun! We are praying for you! Love, Becky and Dave

    ReplyDelete