Genesis 50:20


Genesis 50:20 - You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tosca

The other night I did a neck dissection on a working dog that had been shot through her neck. She did well and by that night was playing with her squeaky chew toy, and wagging her tail.
The familiar feel of petting a dog, brought a little piece of home to Iraq. On top of that, my heart was grateful to God that this Gunnery Sgt was going to be OK.
I love dogs and I love operating. I am thankful that God allowed me to combine the two. And I didn't even have to go to vet school:)
I guess this is another example of a treasure God had in store for me from the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. Eric, that is sooooo awesome.... how neat those are the kind of heartwarming stories you hear on the evening news and there you are doing it. I love your stories!

    ReplyDelete