Genesis 50:20


Genesis 50:20 - You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Academic Day

Today I am trying a little experiment. I am going to see if I can stay in my CHU all day long. So far, I had to get up for morning report, but after that, I came back and slept for another couple hours. Once I got up (at around 11AM) I had a QT and read todays passage from “Streams in the Desert” (thanks Mom), I started reading some surgical texts, then listened to some SESAP (surgical education and self assessment program) lectures. Now I’m bloging and still have no hair… very low maintenance. It’s already 4 PM, and I’m not on call. Of course, being “on call” is relative here…like saying, my cat, papaya, likes me. And then just as I wrote this a group of people knocked on my door and asked me to go to the gym….so much for staying in my room al day…..Love you all. Have a great day, I know I will have one too.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like good friends. They make life away from home a little more homey.

    ReplyDelete