Genesis 50:20


Genesis 50:20 - You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Things To Look Foward To...

Well I am over half way through...Praise Jesus. I miss my family very much, but skype has really revolutionized deployment. Now I am looking forward to the opening of a new "restaurant" on the FOB. They say only one week till it opens…this is a really big deal. Imagine it like this, remember the movie CastAway with Tom Hanks…now imagine how different the movie would have been had he had a McDonalds on the Island…see what I mean.

And I also want to take a moment to say how awesome my wife is. She is really amazing, since I have been gone she has painted 5 different rooms, done all the landscape pruning and weeding, figured out how the sprinkler work (a feat I wasn’t able to do in 6 months at home), and raised a 6 month old and is helping God make a new human being inside her…oh yeah and she traveled to Kansas with herself an infant and two cats, dropped the cats off in Kansas, drove to Colorado, then back to Kansas, then back to Texas all while pregnant. She is beautiful; she is a great mom, a loving friend, a solid Christian, and an amazing wife. I definitely married up. And I can’t wait to get home so I can tell her that face to face.

I love you sweetheart.
Eric

Someone who is gonna get a big hug when I get home!

2 comments:

  1. Your wife rocks!!! You sure did marry well. She doesn't change with the latest wind or whim. She's steady as a rock and perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Eric....she's lucky to have you too!

    ReplyDelete