Genesis 50:20


Genesis 50:20 - You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Here We Go Again


Well, the time has come for me to go back to the desert. Last time God did amazing things while I was there. I am confident that he will do equally great things. So I am starting up the old blog. The first few entries were written earlier but just uploaded now that I have some minimal internet capabilities in my room. My hope is that I can use this blog like an ebenezer, to look back and remember the things that God has done. The Picture is of Me and Scott (an ER doc stationed at Ft. Sill who is deploying with the same unit but to Dwyer) while we were waiting in Kuwait.

No comments:

Post a Comment