Genesis 50:20


Genesis 50:20 - You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Friday, December 16, 2011

The Christmas Season

It can be hard sometimes to get in the mood of the holiday season when you are surrounded by rocks and dirt and can only wear a uniform. But I am not letting those factors get in the way of me celebrating this awesome Christmas season. In fact I have never been geographically closer during the holiday season to where it all went down 2000 years ago. So thank you to all of you that sent care packages for Christmas. From candy canes, stockings, baby Christmas trees, fudge, truffles, gum drops, Christmas Coffee, and the like it has all served to brighten my days and the days of my fellow tent mates. So here are a few shots of the Christmas joy around my Middle East World.... I love you all.


1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of you and stand in awe of "how you are not letting circumstances get in the way of your celebration of the true meaning of Christmas"! We could all learn from you and the sweet fellowship that you model with your fellow soldiers. It was great to see you with your little tree and with Frank! We love you and ceaselessly hold you in our thoughts and prayers!
    Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete