Genesis 50:20


Genesis 50:20 - You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Remembrance and Projections


I couldn't help but feel nostalgic as we loaded onto the C130, thinking to myself, "I am now in the seat of countless other braver men than myself who gave their lives for their country in previous conflicts and the last view of friendly soil was the same one I am having now."


Now hear I am with my Ipod in a grenade pouch listening to Chris Tomlin and realizing that I have more than one mission here.

1 comment:

  1. Your thoughts, whether brief or long, are always so full of authenticity. I love reading them. Your ipod in a grenade pouch and Chris Tomlin playing as you fly away from friendly soil? Just that picture makes me want to cry, not out of sadness but out of pride that my brother is living for Jesus with only Him to trust as he bravely flies into the completely unknown.

    ReplyDelete