Genesis 50:20


Genesis 50:20 - You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Time To Start


As this is my first blog I feel the need to identify the reason or impedus for starting this blog. As I finished the last leg of my 18hr journey to the mideast, I found myself in a bus looking out the window at a nightscape of the desert in Kuwait. With David Crowder Band playing through my ipod, I realized that without Christ's sacrifice on the cross for my sins, my soul is as barren as the desert at which I was looking.

Furthermore, I realized that this little trip to the cradle of humanity would be a life changing experience for me and I wanted to document my experiences with pictures and thoughts so that I would not forget this time. Thus the origin of this blog.

I hope it looks OK cause all the words on my screen except those that I write are in arabic.

No comments:

Post a Comment