Genesis 50:20


Genesis 50:20 - You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Simple Things

Things I'm thankful for:
Skype
Good Friends
A Bible
Music
220->110 power converters
A letter from home scented with perfume
A Bed
A Heater
This computer

Things that let me know where I am:
Sand
M16 strapped to my back at all times
Boots
Accronyms
Helicopters
Strange smells
Vocal Accents / Arabic
"Call to Prayer" a million times a day
Bunkers/T-walls

Things that don't change:
My wife's smile
The feeling after a good run
A hair cut
A pat on the back
The O.R.
A cup of coffee
Music
God's Word
God

2 comments:

  1. B.B.,O.M.S.,...The "Sparkle Eye" is restored, even in the war zone!! Great job, Eck!! We are so proud of you and we hang onto every word and pour over every picture. We were so excited to talk to Kari today and can't wait for her visit with little Ian. Christy was telling me about a Susan Ashton song about "He knows what makes me stand and He knows what makes me fall. He holds my future in His hand." That's where we all are!! You're in our hearts and prayers every moment of every day.
    Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Eric... the power of words well wielded by you!!!

    ReplyDelete